The Fraternity's National Programs
- Guide Right is a program for the educational and occupational guidance of youth, primarily inspirational and informational in character.
- Kappa League, formally known as the Kappa Instructional Leadership League, is the national youth initiative of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Incorporated. Kappa League focuses on training young men of color (but not exclusive to) 6th-12th grade for leadership, achievement and service in every field of human endeavor.
- DIAMONDS IN THE ROUGH is Kappa Alpha Psi’s national campaign to promote the academic, social and service based Achievements of young men of color.
- K 100 seeks to bring together business executives within Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity to develop a professional network amongst senior business leaders, mentor young executives and members, and to support key undergraduate and community programs for our fraternity.
- Healthy Kappas/Healthy Communities seeks to provide health and wellness information with measurement tools and metrics for our membership, their families and their surrounding communities; to educate them on ways to monitor their personal health status as well as to keep personal health as a priority.
- Kappa Kamp is conceived as a summer enrichment camp providing students, ages 12-16, with the opportunity to acquire productive life-skills through intensive workshops and learning through structured play activities.
- The Undergraduate Leadership Institute is a highly structured and intense leadership experience designed to increase undergraduates' capacity to lead in multiple contexts - in the fraternity, on campus, and/or in their communities.
- The Achievement Academy is designed to enhance the social, professional, and leadership experiences of the collegiate members in the Fraternity.